You might have heard about TWRP from TeamWin. It is a custom recovery tool for the tasks like flashing and all. There are a few more, but TWRP seems to be a reliable one for the purpose like installing Xposed Framework on Android Lollipop and Marshmallow. We are here detailing the steps to install TWRP on your Android device. Couple of methods are there, but we are sticking with via Odin and that means you need to have a PC with you for the task. Lets get into the details regarding TWRP installation.
How To Install TWRP For Xposed Framework ?
- Check here whether your Android device is compatible to run TWRP custom recovery tool.
- Download latest version TWRP (v3.0.2-0)from here.
- Download latest version Odin (v3.12.3) from here.
- Put your device in download mode. Keys are different, so we would request you to google to find out the exact keys.
- Launch Odin software in your PC and from its options select “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time”.
- Select the box next to AP.
- Connect your Android device to the PC via USB cable.
- Continue the downloading process, possible the ‘Volume Up’ key.
- Click on the button “AP” and browse to the TWRP file which you downloaded earlier.
- Click on Start button.
- Few seconds will take the task to complete and your device will get rebooted.
- That’s all, TWRP is installed. You can check it out by putting your device into recovery mode. If the TeamWin logo shows, your device is ready with TWRP.
Some of the users could not get it installed properly because of some reason. In those cases we request you to try couple of times more and if still the same, remove the device battery and insert it again and boot it on.
You cannot uninstall once it has been installed on your Android device. But you can overwrite on TWRP with some other recovery tools available.
If you have any queries regarding TWRP installation, especially for Xposed Installer set up, comment below. We will reach you at the earliest as possible.